Thursday, July 8, 2010

The New Range Rover





The new Range Rover's newest SUV is called Evoque and it is has very sleek but "try me or make my day" look about. I am looking forward to test driving their newest SUV when it is available in Fall 2001. I am sure that a lot of details will be coming out soon about the new Range Rover. What I do know is that it is the smallest and most fuel efficient vehicle in the line up. That is an incentive for me to think about buying this new SUV. I have always bee a bit concerned at the low MPG for the Range Rover. This would make me feel like I am not polluting as much and then my environmentally conscious friends will ride with me on my great adventures. there will be a 2 wheel drive option, work is a 4 cylinder engine is what makes this vehicle so fuel efficient. The front wheel drive will be the standard.

If I see you on the road when I am driving my Evoque next fall I will be sure to give you a toot! That is the Healing Truth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog