Monday, November 16, 2009

Oprah's Palin Interview - Post Feedback

Just heard what I needed to hear 18 minutes into the Oprah interview. So, Palin admits that the economy was "tanking" during the time of the presidential election campaign. Palin admits that under the Republican administration the nation's economy was in the toilet and that Americans wanted a change from Bush and the republican party.

For the most part it was a good interview and shows just how professional Oprah is. One would never know that she was supporting the other candidate (Obama). I think that Oprah was very fair and balanced during the entire interview.

I don't believe some of the things Palin said, with regard to Katie Couric, but it is her opinion and I haven't read the full transcript of the interview with Couric. I would like to read them so that I can have the full interview. However, I am not convinced that she is as well read as she tried to make herself out to be.

She was a bit stronger in her responses than when she was on the campaign trail to me. The success is that more folk listened to her than they would have normally listened and also, the interview peaked a curiosity about Palin. As a result, her book should do even better when it hits bookstore shelves tomorrow. Going Rogue on sale November 17th.

www.oprah.com for more details on the interview

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog